Thursday 25 June 2009

The watchman


The mannequin in position.
Since doing this blog I have found myself looking up more as I walk about. It's great because you can notice things that have always been there but you've never noticed, and you can also see things that you just wouldn't expect.
Just along side Decathlon Sport on Eyre Street I looked up at the City Walk Apartments on Sylvester Street and saw this mannequin/statue.

It was quite a dismal morning, first thing, so the gold of this 'man' really stood out (as you can see in this pic, left).

There is some art studio/gallery space across the road (www.sylvesterspace.com), so I wondered if it was something to do with that, or was just a nice 'find' that someone has stuck outside?

0 Comments:

All photos © 2009 - 2016 Sheffield Daily Photo

Please leave a comment if you'd like to use any of them, thanks.