Wednesday 20 May 2009

On the up




St Paul's tower, and surrounding buildings, from below.
I don't know why it is but I've always wanted Sheffield to have skyscrapers. It must be something to do with my interest in the buildings of New York or something, but at last we seem to be moving in the right direction ↑.
It's great to find new places in a city that you know, especially when they are actually new places... not just somewhere that you've never been before. In building St Paul's Place it has created new views of the city that you couldn't previously see. I know Sheffield's new towers aren't exactly skyscrapers but at least we're starting to get a new dimension.

1 Comment:

That is the chicken said...

I used to live in Sheffield but now live in a city with plenty of skyscrapers! Welcome to CDP! I've been waiting for Sheffield to appear!

All photos © 2009 - 2016 Sheffield Daily Photo

Please leave a comment if you'd like to use any of them, thanks.